15 49.0138 8.38624 1 0 4000 1 https://sankaranand.com 300 true 0
theme-sticky-logo-alt

Activate Airtel Voicemail service for free on your Prepaid Mobile

141 Comments

Airtel provides Free Voicemail service for all prepaid customers but unfortunately no one is aware of it. Even Airtel website or customer care representative is unaware of it.

Activation by Call Code:

• Call *321*671# for Activation
  • Call *321*673# for Deactivation

Activation by SMS Code:

• START VMS to 54321 for Activation
  • STOP VMS to 54321 for Deactivation

Voicemail Account Management:

To access your Voicemail Account Management, call Dial 52555 from your registered Airtel Prepaid Mobile. For the very first time, it will prompt you to set a 4 digit passord. Next time you need to enter the password to access your profile settings.

With your account Management, you can do the following things

1. Change your language presence
  2. Set your Own Custom Voicemail Message
  3. Hear, Save and Delete the received voice mail messages
  4. Change Voice mail box name

You can press the following numbers to perform action on your current running Voicemails

• Delete – 3
  • Reply – 4
  • Save – 5
  • Previous Voicemail – 6
  • Replay Again – 7
  • Next Voicemail – 8
  • Settings – 9

Settings Page:

• When you login to setting, Press 2 to change language presence
  • Rename Mailbox Name – 3
  • Change Password – 4
  • Hear or Change current welcome message – 7
  • Remove current Welcome Message – 8

Let me know if you have any issues in activating the services. Enjoy ignoring those unwanted calls 🙂

Previous Post
Enable and Allow Remote Access to MySQL Server
Next Post
How Two Factor Authentication should change in the future using mobile phone
Sankaranand

Scrum Master and Project Manager with 9+ years of experience handling web, mobile and cloud projects. He is a PSM1 and CSM certified.

141 Comments

• February 25, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Excellent information. Thanks a lot man. I was not at all aware of this.

NOTE: The Call Code option returns an Error page in a lengthy HTML source. The SMS option worked fine. 😀

• February 26, 2013 at 11:05 am
    Sravan Aleti

Thanks sankar this helped me to ignore unwanted calls

• March 1, 2013 at 1:28 am
    Amit Khanna

I had done this process, and they had charged me Rs 20 for 20 days subscription. But when my phone is on Busy or Switched Off the caller is not getting any option to record a message for me. Whats wrong?

• February 11, 2014 at 12:07 pm
      Ashu

hey you got a solution? i am facing the same problem, help please?

• March 9, 2013 at 6:00 pm
    Praveen

Thank you very much, this works!
    Would you know the voicemail details for Vodafone?

• March 13, 2013 at 6:06 pm

Excellent info thanks.

I wonder if there is a charge for this service or not.

• March 25, 2013 at 6:30 pm
    Anunay

when i try to call 52555 it says tis no. is not valid please check the number and dial again

• April 3, 2013 at 9:47 am

Hey Sankar,

Very interesting and thanks for sharing this, there is something though I/we at Exotel believe that the voicemail from these telecom operators is not intuitive, though you have written the steps, and now if I try it, it works, but this does not connect to me digitally over email nor gives me access to “all” recording easily.

What are your views on improving voicemail intuitiveness or do you think its fine?

Thanks,
    Vijay

PS: Shameless plug – a lot of businesses and SOHO (Self Employed Home Office) entrepreneurs use our Voicemail service, and it connects to their email, gives them recordings etc, but would be great to still know your views on how it can be made more intuitive according to you.

• April 20, 2013 at 6:45 am

i agree we need to digitally connect and manage our voicemail, like in iphone it has options to manage voicemail but does not connect to their service

• April 7, 2013 at 7:21 pm
    panacea

its very funny n disgusting that the airtel customer care personal themselves don’t know about voice mail, its very nice of youyou provide the information. you save the day!
    thanks!

• April 22, 2013 at 7:27 pm

I have proceed all step, my voice message is ready but how anyone leave voice message. by *prefix?

• May 2, 2013 at 4:59 pm
    Sanjeev

what is voicemail box number….. ????

• May 3, 2013 at 1:35 am
    Sohail

Calling 52555 says invalid no.

• May 9, 2013 at 8:04 pm
    Sonu

Do I have to set forward call option after activating the service?

• May 9, 2013 at 8:06 pm
    Sonu

If I want to redirect callers for rejected and unanswered calls, Do I have to set forward call option after activating the service? If so then does this number varies?

• May 10, 2013 at 12:58 pm

Hi, Thanks for the post.
    I have registered for My Airtel voice mail and had setup mailbox and welcome message but it does not direct callers to voice mail if call is unanswered. What do you think is the problem.. is there anything im missing out here.. Or not trying correctly..!!
    Thanks

• April 3, 2017 at 11:50 pm
      Jack

I’m facing the same problem. Unanswered calls are forwarding to my voicemail box? My voicemail service setup alright, but callers are unable to record and leave messages into my voicemail box. Please, tell us what could be wrong with this matter.

• May 10, 2013 at 1:07 pm
    Sravan

Hey this works even for post paid…great work Sankar

• May 10, 2013 at 9:32 pm
    sneha

i followed exactly as above, it says the voicemail service is active and the i tried calling from other no. when i did that and ignored the call, it did not ask me to record any voicemail message as it should. coul you help me out with this. n also i dont know where exactly are the settings for voicemail on iphone..

• August 25, 2013 at 5:10 am
      bli

Hello, did you get your problem solved? Facing the same problem here.
      –can anyone help me out please?

• September 18, 2013 at 1:53 pm
      Ambadi Vishnu

With the help of your phone activate call divert to your voice mail box with giving certain parameters as you wish (like : divert if busy, divert if not answered etc). Hope this will work
      Thankyou..

• May 14, 2013 at 12:11 pm

“Even Airtel website or customer care representative is unaware of it.”

Lo kallo baat. Lol 😀

• May 16, 2013 at 7:14 pm
    Arun N

52555 seems to be invalid ,owning an i phone .it asks me to end the number with a hash.confirmation message recieved but no vms.

• May 26, 2013 at 12:23 pm
    brotipriya

the recorder is saying the number is not valid instead of playing voice recording option.. is there anything I need to do which i skipped ? please let me know. thank you

• September 6, 2013 at 7:49 am
      siva

bro didi u find the solution plz same problem here

• May 26, 2013 at 4:16 pm
    gautam

thank you.

• May 29, 2013 at 3:29 pm
    Sushrut

This is 30/- per month.NOT free.

• July 19, 2013 at 6:49 pm
      Mohammed

totally worth it for many who would like a chance to get a message on a missed incoming call

• June 1, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Dear Mr. Sankaranand: Thank you so much for this information. I had given up trying to get Airtel Customer Service to help me. I am now all set – and I appreciate again your post.

• July 19, 2013 at 6:48 pm
    Mohammed

Dude, you rock totally!. Wanted VM badly since moving to Airtel years ago – it was free on Hutch/Vodafone, multiple attempts to get it from Airtel support ended in futility and despair!.

Again – You are the man

• July 24, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Thanks Buddy for the info. When i called up airtel customer service, i made 6 calls to get a response, but finally i had to use ur blog to get the info. So pathetic customer service

• August 8, 2013 at 10:42 pm
    shravani

Hey ! I did all the things that was asked above !! but when i tried calling the voice mail was not activated !!
    Plz tell me how do i do it !

• August 23, 2013 at 1:48 pm
    Irfan

You rock man!!!
    very true, airtel customer service people are not aware.
    with your information I have activated and works great..
    Thank you for your valuable info..

• August 24, 2013 at 2:29 am
    Kedar Panchanadikar

Worked for Airtel Chennai circle. Thank You. Kindly tell me how to use/setup Visual Voicemail on iPhone 5.

• August 26, 2013 at 9:05 pm
    Rajesh Sharma

Hey, can anybody help me? I am using Airtel. I want to use my own voicemail msg. I recorded that as well. But as a trial, when I called myself from a different number it didn’t work. Can anybody tell me, how can I make own voicemail msg into existence? Thanx a lot in advance.

• August 28, 2013 at 2:53 pm
    Alyssa

i tried the number but a message came saying it will charge Rs.30 per month..and so it seems it is certainly not free!

• August 29, 2013 at 10:40 pm
    Yashpal

I activated, its working. But i dont get alert for new voicemail messages, i have to call up 52555 to check if there is any new voicemail. Is there any way where i can get sms alert for new voicemails?

• September 6, 2013 at 9:52 pm
    surya kant

thanks a lot man..
    this is work fine…
    i just do it …
    but can u tell me airtel voice mailbox number.. bcos.. when i want to divert my calls to msg box it says plz enter voicemail number first … i enter 52555 but it didn’t work..
    plz help ASAP…

• September 12, 2013 at 1:39 pm
    Pranav Jain

Both the codes not working

• September 25, 2013 at 7:04 pm
    Anunay

I have a airtel sim with iphone 4 in Mumbai,
    52555 wont work if you are in roaming, you need to be in your circle for this to work.
    and after setting up voicemail with airtel, you need to configure your iphone, to do that call *5005*86*52555#.
    next time when you press voicemail button on your iOS device it’ll call the airtel’s voicemail service.

ps: last step may differ for android/BB/symbian users as ios doesn’t allows to enter voicemail no. directly….
    cheers

• January 15, 2014 at 1:13 pm
    Anish

not free its cost INR 30 per month..Bihar circle

• January 16, 2014 at 7:07 pm
    William

Hi, it was awesome as mentioned by others even the AIRTEL doesn’t about this feature, thank you… Wish you all the best!

• January 25, 2014 at 11:12 pm
    Shivangi

thank you so much it is working amazing for me and not even charging …it is actally free…..can you help me with the same in a aircel network i mso unable to do it…… its in the karnataka circuit

• February 14, 2014 at 11:59 pm
    Santosh

Right so this service does work and it is indeed free of cost for postpaid users. I am a postpaid airtel delhi user myself.
    Now:
    1. I asked the customer care guys as to how can this work when my phone is busy or left unanswered. Obviously they were clueless!
    2. But what you want to do is this: Go to your ‘call forwarding’ settings. you will see that your calls are forwarded to +919810098200 for out of reach and switched off scenarios. Copy the same number for busy and/or no answer. And voila!
    3. Of course you have to have the service activated on your phone before hand.

Remember – service is free and so is the message retrieval in home network. While roaming you have to dial the very same number and normal roaming rates will apply.

Hope this helps!
    Cheers!
    Santosh

• February 15, 2014 at 12:10 am
    Santosh

Just reconfirmed. Yes – this service is indeed free. And it works like a charm!

• March 9, 2014 at 11:55 pm
    Vinayaka

hi I have successfully activated the VMS service but how to find my VMS no to setup on my phone..

• March 10, 2014 at 8:26 pm
    Akshat

I am unable to use the voice mail service. It has got activated but when I call on 52555 to retrieve the messages, it asks me to ‘enter call back number’. What do I enter? If I enter my own phone number it says ‘you have entered your own number, please enter call back number’.

• June 10, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Same Issue i am Facing 🙁 Airtel Care Person don;t know anything about this…
      have you found any solution?

• February 12, 2016 at 2:35 am
      Paras

I ha e the same problem. What did you do about it? Do tell me if you solved it.

• March 20, 2014 at 4:34 pm
    Triya

thanks a lot for this! bt when i dialed 52555 it said its an invalid no. so whoever has faced this problem plz call +919935099250. u will b charged but it will do the works!!

• March 21, 2014 at 3:38 pm

Really very good information.. I didn’t aware of this service from airtel.

• March 24, 2014 at 10:12 am
    Maya Anand

Hi,

thanks for the post.
    I have successfully activated my voice mail service.

But when I dial 52555 to check the voice messages, its asking for call back number. I have tried to my own number, my friend’s number(which is also airtel number) but its not accepting there numbers. Any suggestions how to get through this step.

Because we can’t access our voice messages without entering this call back number.

Kindly help on this issue.

• March 26, 2014 at 11:06 pm
    kevin

yeah.
    it worked in airtel Assam circle. thanks.

• March 27, 2014 at 7:08 pm

Its working bro and its free of charge…. Thanks alot….

• April 11, 2014 at 3:50 am

good job man..
    can u gv meh ur cont information..

• April 20, 2014 at 7:30 pm
    Swadhin gogoi

How do i divert my calls to my voicemail box?

• April 20, 2014 at 7:40 pm
    Swadhin gogoi

How do i divert my calls to my voicemail box? I have done da set up in my airtel number.

• June 7, 2014 at 12:42 pm
    amit

plz guide me how to use it on iphone 5s as i click on voicemail it shows cannot connect to voicemail

• June 18, 2014 at 5:46 pm
    devi

i did subscribe but my callers still dont get any voicemail option when i dont pick up the call…whats this?

• June 29, 2014 at 12:49 pm
    abijith

Works fine in airtel karnataka..thanks for the info..

• April 23, 2015 at 11:50 am
      Dinkar

Dear sir ….
      I have a question regarding activation of airtel voice mail service. I don’t know which number should be used in voice mail number. I want to know that how a voice message will be recorded in my voice mail account? Please help

• June 7, 2016 at 1:47 pm
        Drake

52555

• May 20, 2017 at 8:47 pm
      Ahamed Najeeb

bro, I am in rajajinagar. It doesnt work with me.
      I completed all the said procedures but still, there is no difference for the one calling me when I am unavailable. Still, the caller gets the usual replies like “Unavailable, Switch Off, Busy” etc
      Kindly look forward to my issue
      Thanks

• June 29, 2018 at 11:55 am
      Pavan

What about “invalid MSISDN for give circle”

• June 30, 2014 at 3:02 pm
    Kamaleswar

it worked..but problem is when i called from another no it says switch off or out of reach…while i diverted the call to +919954999100(Assam)

• July 7, 2014 at 8:59 am
    Rudra Pratap Singh

You have done a very great job,
    fabulous, it is described in a great way,
    thanks my friend

• July 24, 2014 at 4:18 pm
    Deepak

Hi Sankaran!
    Which number do i use as voice mail in settings.

• July 25, 2014 at 7:22 am
    shalini

great job and true that airtel subscribers are unaware of this service.
    Thanks

• July 27, 2014 at 1:46 pm
    Punit Pandey

For Delhi NCR, call divert / forward number is 9810098200

• August 8, 2015 at 9:11 pm
      DP Munda

What is voice mail box number for jharkhand

• July 30, 2014 at 11:29 am
    subham

I can’t i use it for miss calls

• August 5, 2014 at 4:26 am
    Prince

I did setup the voice mail and it was successful buy when i tried to call from other no. to check the voice mail, it did not work

• August 6, 2014 at 11:47 am
    Sai Prakash

Hi ,

I am unable to set this up. I am in Hyderabad and perhaps, time has elapsed since your post, maybe the system has changed? I am being asked to press 1 but it is on a screen and when I enter 1 and hit send, it is saying that it is an invalid ID. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

• August 6, 2014 at 3:43 pm
    ARK

Hi,

Issue with my voicemail is that callers do not get the option to leave a message when I do not pick up or if the phone is switched off.
    If I forward my calls to +919810098200…surprisingly callers get my voicemail, however in this scenario all my calls get forwarded as opposed to just those situations when I can not attend the call i.e. my phone does not even ring and the caller goes to my voicemail.
    Anyone have any tips on how only those calls are forwarded to voicemail which I can not pick up?

Thanks,

Arun

• October 21, 2014 at 11:51 pm
      learningear

Good evening,

Now after configuring the voice mail box setting what you may need is to direct your phone to know which calls to divert (i.e., Divert all call/Divert when busy etc and then choose the voice mail box no. for the respective facility).

See if it works,
      learningear

• August 9, 2014 at 10:16 pm
    Omkar Anerao

Can we set a recorded voice message

• August 9, 2014 at 10:19 pm
    Omkar Anerao

Can we set a recorded voice msg

• August 12, 2014 at 6:31 am
    Arun

If you struggling with call forwarding options on an iphone or rather lack of them…use USSD codes to enable the scenarios in which you want voicemail activated e.g. If unanswered, busy, switched off, etc. A few are below:

Busy: **67*#, then SEND
    e.g. If in Delhi… **67*9810098200# then SEND

Unreachable: **62*#, then SEND
    e.g. **62*9810098200# then SEND

No Reply: **61*#, then SEND

All calls: **21*#, then SEND

Cheers,

Ark

• October 8, 2015 at 7:22 pm
      sukhi bhullar

hi,
      how to cancel from a particular call divert facility for e.g when busy
      regards

• August 15, 2014 at 11:53 am
    sidkap

This is great info. After I moved to AirTel prepaid I regretted not having voicemail. Even AirTel customer care professionals had no clue how to activate this service.

You have really helped out via easy to follow to the point white paper on this underestimated but very useful service.

Thanks a lot

Cheers!

• August 15, 2014 at 11:55 am
    sidkap

As a vote if thanks, I am bookmarking your website and also sharing it on my social media.

Keep up the great work.

• August 21, 2014 at 9:06 pm
    angel

is there anything for postpaid???

• October 8, 2014 at 9:31 am
    abubakaer

Sir I already registered but Ian in now abroad …. This one can work

• October 31, 2014 at 8:12 pm
    logeshwaran

hello. i have got it activated. kindly let me know what is the call forward number for tamilnadu. if i do this it is finished. coz. i have setup my welcome message and passcodes also. kindly help. thanks

• April 10, 2017 at 7:12 pm
      karthikeyan

9840011999 for chennai.

• January 11, 2015 at 1:26 am
    Baadshah

Hello – My wife has Airtel Postpaid Viocemail Service. How can I check her voicemails from Canada? Thanks.

• January 14, 2015 at 1:20 am
    Nishit

What is the call forwarding number for airtel Rajasthan ?

• January 19, 2015 at 1:07 am
    Subhankar Chakraborty

Hello,

I have been trying to activate this service for long now. However it wont work in North East Circle. I tried speaking to CC agents however i ended up explaining the difference between a voice mail and voice messaging. Kindly help me out.

• January 23, 2015 at 4:49 pm
    spalife

Very Useful, thanks for posting the information.

Works nicely in Hyderabad and perhaps all over AP.

Steps for iPhone
    1. Activate your Free Voice Mail Box Service of Airtel.
    I Activated via USSD
    open your phone and dial Call *321*671# for Activation
    2. iPhone needs to know what is the voice mail number
    Dial **5005*86*52555#
    3. Dial 52555 to access your VoiceMail box and for setup (see author’s post above for info)
    4. Checked that iPhone VoiceMail settings are retained even after restarting the phone and
    accessing the VoiceMail box is free

I checked that calls are getting divered to Voice Mail when Busy / Out of Reach / Switched Off etc.,
    You can check through USSD whether Call Forwarding to VM Box works as below

For All Calls:
    To Check: * # 21 #

No Answer:
    To Check: * # 61 #

Unreachable:
    To Check: * # 62 #

Busy:
    To Check: * # 67 #

I did not have to set the Call Forwarding number to the voice mail when busy etc.,
    it was automatically set once I activate the Airtel Voice Mail Service.

In case anyone is interested or wants to access their Voice Mail from Outside their circle
    when roaming etc., AP / Hyderabad Call Forwarding Number to VoiceMail : +91 9866512345

Call Waiting:

To Activate: * 43 #
    To Deactivate: # 43 #
    To Check: * # 43 #

• November 11, 2015 at 4:31 pm
      Showrya

Hey,
      Thanks for the info. But, is there an option in iPhone where I might access voicemail without dialing 52555?
      When I acess the voicemail option in the ‘Phone’ app, it says Call Failed. What should I do?

• February 24, 2015 at 9:49 pm
    harsh jain

hey i also etuped this voicemail service but it dosent works when anyone calls my when my phone is enable or dissable it dosent works

no dout you have described it verry well also its true i have tried earlier to contact customer care but they are not aware of this service thankls and if u can guid me what should i do next

airtel sim (yavatmal, maharashtra

• February 27, 2015 at 3:50 pm
    debu

Pls help me in this two issues
    1. What is the voice mailbox no for Airtel West Bengal???
    2. When i am calling to 52555 it is asking for call back no….now what is that???

• April 23, 2015 at 9:40 pm
      Dinkar

that is not call back number… but that is playback number…. playback number is your own mumber.

• October 10, 2015 at 2:24 am
      Ibne

It is asking for callback no bcz in which sim u are want to use the voice mail no that sim are in roaming condition …

• February 18, 2016 at 4:45 pm
      Huseina

Even I am facing the same issue.
      Please help.

• June 20, 2016 at 8:44 am
      prashsnt

9810098200

• March 28, 2015 at 2:24 am

Thanks! It was helpful!
    Here are the steps that worked for my Android based phone:
    1. Call *321*671# (activation)
    2. Call 52555 for management
    3. Configure “Call forwarding” in the call settings. The number was already listed there. I just set it to forward all calls to the Voice Mail.

• April 2, 2015 at 3:57 pm
    St

Hey can you help me with the call forwarding number for airtel hayana??
    n what is this call back number ??

• April 3, 2015 at 6:32 am
    Jose fernandes

I have been struggling to get voice mail no fr goa circle can u pls help, airtel customer services have been useless to help ,they just keput me on hold for 10 mins can’t believe

• April 23, 2015 at 9:37 am
    Dinkar

Dear sir/ mam, please let me know the voice mail number for Bihar Jharkhand

• June 18, 2015 at 10:26 am
    Suraj

What is the voicemail box number used for bihar circle …… while using the option forwarding of call

• July 17, 2015 at 6:55 pm
    atish

• July 19, 2015 at 4:13 pm
    Mrigank Pande

Hey
    Iam trying to get started with voice mail.I tried starting with sms it said ‘service has been blocked’ ??
    Can you Help . thank you

• August 13, 2015 at 2:21 pm
    Yash Aryan

It says ‘You have not been able to subscribe to AIRTEL VOICE MAIL Service’ in an reply to my activation message

• September 4, 2015 at 10:37 am
    Arsh

Sir, what is voice mailbox no of J&K

• September 8, 2015 at 6:55 pm
    priyanka

I want to start the VMS.Tried all methods.. Still not successful.
    Please help asap..

• October 12, 2015 at 8:02 pm
    xyz

is it free for airtel postpaid users too?? plzz tell

• October 19, 2015 at 1:02 pm
    Joel

When i call 52555 ,the call connects but there is no response… No operator response…nothing… Its just blank and after 15 seconds it will end..help guy

• October 27, 2015 at 2:41 pm
    sukhi bhullar

hi,
    i m facing problems on retrieving voice mails only sometimes.
    machine is asking to enter call back number ending with hash.
    i m not getting up whats the call back number i have used my phone number for that but no use
    im from punjab if any body knows about that please share with me

kind regards
    sukhi bhullar

• December 2, 2015 at 12:28 pm
    ABHIJEET GADDAM

hey,

can you share voicemail settings of airtel mumbai/maharashtra.

thanks

• December 9, 2015 at 3:54 am
    Ramnarayan Natarajan

It works. But must dial 52555 and another 10 digit number if on roaming. But then when press voicemail direct on phone it says call failed on iPhone 6s Plus.

• February 18, 2016 at 4:47 pm
    Huseina

Even I am facing the same issue.
    Please help.

• May 5, 2016 at 6:40 am
    Deepak Sharma

Thanks for the Info..I have done the set-up but I need to know that…Will I get the message or notification for Voice Mail received or do I need to every time dial the number 52555 to listen it. Is there way I can get the notification or message?

• May 7, 2016 at 9:22 pm
    Rajesh

Is the Airtel Voicemail service provided for Pune prepaid numbers (Maharashtra circle) also?
    Anyone having any information regarding it, please reply.

• May 21, 2016 at 7:50 pm
    Ali Afnan

How would I set up voice mail in airtel for iPhone 6s…Firstly by setting up dialling *321*671# nd replying to confirm it displays invalid MSISDN..Secondly by calling on 52555 it asks for call back number followed by #…I’m clueless how to proceed please help

• July 4, 2016 at 6:59 pm
    Nitin Mendiratta

Hi,
    I have activated Airtel VMS and it is working like charm. However, I have couple of queries which Airtel Customer care is clueless to understand –

1. I used to receive e-mail from svms@bharti.com earlier when I activated this service back in 2007. I am traveling abroad and wants to access all VM left on my India number through e-mail attachment but I am no more getting any VM alerts on e-mail. Can I set that up from my end?

2. Is there a way to manage VM from abroad without calling +919810098200 which will be a international call for me?

Please e-mail me.

Thanks & Best Regards

Nitin
    mendiratta_nitin@yahoo.co.uk

• July 30, 2016 at 7:53 pm
    Darshan Blon

Thanks a ton. Just wanted to fiddle around with this voicemail thing.. Works fine. Great work.

• December 17, 2016 at 5:43 pm
    Kamlaksh Jha

After activating i got a message from Airtel that To access the service i have to call 52555 and when I called that number automation message welcomed me and after 7 seconds exact it automatically drop out (hang) the call… I tried calling for 3-4 times but unfortunately my calling charges got wasted and after every 7seconds it threw me out…
    Airtel Madhya Pradesh
    I don’t know why it happened if anyone knows the reason please help me out.

• January 6, 2017 at 3:21 pm

I have failed to register even when i dial *321*671#, what should i do help me palz.

• February 13, 2017 at 10:53 pm
    Diya

Hey hi can u plz help me setup my voice mail in airtel post paid. The service is active but I receive nothing. Even when my phone is out of reach my colleagues get no mesg from my voicemail.

• April 20, 2017 at 8:20 pm
    A Farook

Call divert no. For Rajasthan?

• June 13, 2017 at 6:27 pm
    Kaya

Sir…I can’t receive notification when voicemail arrive….Help Me Please…..

• June 16, 2017 at 3:28 am
    rajesh

what is call back number
    after activation on airtel voice mail service … called ..52555 …-“dail call back no”

• March 26, 2019 at 4:25 pm
      Shubhankar Mondal

Same question. What the heck is callback number!!

• June 17, 2017 at 1:56 pm
    MJ Ronnie

Activated the VMS successfully. However not being able to record my welcome message. As soon as I record a welcome message and press 9 to save, call gets disconnected automatically but welcome message not getting saved. Tried a few times. Same thing happened repeatedly. Any solution?

• April 19, 2018 at 1:07 pm
      ladybird

same happened with me.. inform me.. if u found the solution!!

• July 25, 2017 at 7:56 pm

I activated my voice mail but still it’s not working I don’t know what to do. Just help me out. Whenever my phone is off it just say “The no. You’re trying to reach is switch off” just this but not my voice mail welcome msg?

• September 12, 2017 at 6:37 pm
    Cham

i did activated voicemail and recorded my voice… but unable to hear the recording when i rejected calls and unable to take calls? when is it possible to listen this recorded voice by caller

• October 25, 2017 at 11:37 am
    Mahesh Nayak

what is call forwarding number for Goa?

• November 25, 2017 at 3:38 pm
    Honey

It done successfully but when my no is switched off and someone calling me operator said you’re not dialling a valid no please check again that’s not good

• February 21, 2018 at 3:37 pm
    Aditya

I can’t check my voicemail texts when I call on 52555 they said Enter you call back no. By # But I don’t know what is call back no. So please help me to check my voicemail

• March 28, 2018 at 5:36 pm
    Satyam

I cant listen to the welcome message when i reject or dont pick up the phone. Maybe the call forwarding number is not working for me. I live in jharkhand. Please help.

• March 31, 2018 at 11:03 am
    Unknown

If we want to send voicemail to other person whilst he/she is busy. How can is this possible?

• April 19, 2018 at 1:07 pm
    ladybird

same happened with me.. inform me.. if u found the solution!!

• June 16, 2018 at 12:56 pm
    Zora

It’s asking for a callback number, what the hell is a call back number?!

• June 17, 2018 at 11:04 pm
    Gurleen kaur

Call back number followed by # what is it ??

• June 24, 2018 at 2:07 pm
    Rajiv Taneja

How do i change the number of rings before it goes into voice message. In the default setting it takes forever to go to vm

• July 16, 2018 at 10:16 pm
    Sejal Agarwal

I m unable to access my custom setting for voice mail and when I dial 52555 it just disconnect by itself.

• July 26, 2018 at 2:17 pm
    avik

can you tell me what is the voice mail number of west bengal circle for airtel prepaid?plz

• November 25, 2018 at 4:44 pm
    Phanindra

Hey i need to know which number to press after recording my voicemail please help me

• January 23, 2019 at 11:09 am
    Sarbananda Taw

How can I manage my Voicemail? Whenever I call 52555, it says “you have no messages, Press 9 to manage your voicemail” but when I press 9 it doesn’t responds and keeps on saying “Press 9 to manage your voicemail” as if I haven’t pressed 9. How can I record my Voicemail message? Please help.