Entrepreneur, Digital Project Manager
Movies, Series, Music, Xbox, Aliens, Sci-fi & Space
CSM and PSM1 certified Scrum Master and Project Manager
With 11+ years of experience leading large remote cross-functional teams and managing end to end activities of delivering projects from requirement conception to production deployment.
Director and founder, Pulsebay (pulsebay.in), coworking space for tier 2 cities with 100+ clients and expanding.
Worked in a multicultural environment for diversified clients such as the World Health Organization, L’Oréal, Sport Singapore Govt), Santé Publique France Govt), LexisNexis, BBVA, Melco, PWC and agencies like Acquia, Axelerant, Wunderman and Isobar.
October, 2017 – Present
Project Manager & Designated Partner
- Remote Scrum Master / Project Manager for startups and agencies including Epoca UI France, Pulsebay NZ, ANZPharma, 1000Geeks and Singapore Sports.
- Managing 10 cross-functional full time and part-time team across different timezones.
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance
- Resolving issues that hinder the teams’ work.
- Helping software development teams apply the Scrum framework
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline, Coordinate sprint ceremonies and Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
Balaradjou Tech LLP, Remote
November, 2018 – October, 2019
- Client facing remote Project Manager managing cross-functional team of 20 across different locations.
- Developed drupal projects for clients and client partners such as Wunderman, Acquia, Melco, and L’Oreal.
- Managing the project team, staff recruitment, stakeholder coordination, detailed project planning, control, resolving cross-functional issues and risk management.
- Worked on the following tech stack headless Drupal, Acquia site factory, Angular, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Cloudfront, S3, Terraforms, Alibaba Aliyun, Function Compute, and OSS.
July, 2017 – October, 2018
Remote Project Manager managing cross-functional team of 10 spread across 9 timezones. Implement and introduce Scrum to the team, the organization, and product development. Managed product delivery by facilitating and coaching scrum ceremonies, roadmaps, Jira management and upkeeping, user story reviews and calling out development process success and failures.
Worked on the following tech stack ROR, ReactNative, Invision, Jira, Confluence and Aha!
August, 2016 – July, 2017
Client facing project manager, managing a cross-functional offshore and onshore team of 30. Developed web, mobile applications, and print projects for clients such as WHO, LexisNexis and Curation Corp. Creation of SOW and MSA, Agile Coaching, Process Improvements and an end to end delivery and project management.
Worked on the following tech stack Drupal, Docker, React Native, Native IOS & Android, AngularJS, Angular 2+, AWS EC2, Elastic Search, MongoDB, and dotNet.
Adappt, Pondicherry & London
June, 2014 – July, 2016
Managed multiple WEB and Mobile application projects, cross-functional teams including project estimation, planning, costing and delivery. Coaching and Implementation of Agile Scrum framework in the organization. Initiated and implemented project and cost variance report structure, Project Management system process thus contributing to forming a PMO. Hiring and mentoring junior project managers.
Worked on the following tech stack Native IOS, Android, Windows Phone, Apache Cordova, Video encoding and streaming solutions, Chromecast Integration, WordPress, Drupal, Elgg, WebRTC, AngularJS, Slim Framework, AWS EC2, and Java.
iHorse Technologies, Pondicherry
January, 2014 – March, 2014
Managed requirement gathering, user stories, solution planning, client engagement and implementation of Membership, Support, and POS systems for Singapore Sports Portal and its mobile application for Sport Singapore (SportSG).
iApps Asia, Singapore
July, 2011 – Dec, 2013
Built a cross-functional 12 member team and developed a complex real estate application by integrating with several major real estate providers in France and the USA. Developed a multi-site WordPress plugin to facilitate ready to plug websites for real estate agencies in Las Vegas. Managed end to end activities of the application including coordination of business, requirement analysis, user stories, people planning, delivery and client engagement.
Worked on the following tech stack PHP, Zend Framework, WordPress, CSS, AWS EC2, S3, RDS, SES, Memcache, Cloud Server Management and Right Scale Cloud Mgmt.
June, 2010 – June, 2011
Web Developer responsible for the coding, design, layout, and deployment of websites and web applications. Worked on the following tech stack PHP, Zend Framework, WordPress and CSS
Hangar 17 ICT, Pondicherry
- After Apple AirPods 2 was released, I got excited and decided to buy one. This is my first AirPods experience and I made this choice because Macbook Air is ...READ FULL STORY
- The other day I noticed my Amazon Echo dot blinking and pulsing yellow light ring. So I came across this official page that explains the different types of light ...READ FULL STORY
I had the opportunity to have Sankar in one of my teams as he handled the role of Scrum master in a SAAS company. He managed to onboard and to coordinate the work of a team of 10 IT professionals according to Scrum methodology. On a daily basis Sankar is a committed and self-driven individual which makes working with him easy and great.
I know Sankar’s professionalism for past 10 years. I am eager to start back very soon a new project venture with him as Scrum Master PM. He copes up with any team member, is appreciated by the coworkers and leads the projects smoothly til their destination.
COO, 1000 Geeks
Sankar is a reliable leader who knows how to guide the team depending on the situation. His calm demeanour and positive support help the team build a quality solution to customer satisfaction. This, combined with his knowledge of agile methodologies ensure that the team functions smoothly and efficiently.
Director of Engineering, Axelerant
Sankaranand est un bon chef de projet technico-fonctionnel. Il fut mon interlocuteur privilégier pour mener à bien des projets d'envergure et stratégiques pour ma société. Je le recommande fortement pour ses compétences en planification et compréhension du besoin client. D'un caractère joviale, j'ai beaucoup apprécié travailler avec lui au quotidien.
Chef de project, ISOBAR
Please leave a message to hire me
Available for consulting, full time and part-time project management services, process implementation and scrum coaching.
Address: Pulsebay Coworking, Pondicherry
Phone: +91 8825706312
Hours: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm (IST)